Due date for small and medium withholders (total annual PAYG withholding $1m or less) to lodge the PAYG payment summary statement for the year to 30 June 2020, if they use a tax agent or BAS agent to prepare the report and payees include unrelated persons.
Types of payment summaries that may need to be reported include:
- PAYG payment summary - individual non-business.
- PAYG payment summary - foreign employment.
- PAYG payment summary - business and personal services income.
- PAYG payment summary - superannuation income stream.
- PAYG payment summary - superannuation lump sum.
- PAYG payment summary - employment termination payment.
Small and medium withholders who use a tax agent to prepare this report can lodge by the due date of their tax return, if they have closely held payees only. Employers utilising Single Touch Payroll (STP) are not required to provide an annual report for amounts covered by STP.